Best Hunting Blind Chair
There’s nothing worse than sitting in a blind or in a tree stand on an uncomfortable hunting chair. First your leg or butt falls asleep and then you constantly have to move just to stay comfortable. A good hunting chair can make all the difference, but finding the best hunting blind chair isn’t easy with so many out on the market. That’s why we’ve rounded up the top 5 best hunting blind chairs for you.
Best Hunting Blind Chair – Top 7
The TIDEWE Hunting Chair is one of the best hunting blind chairs out there. It’s very affordable and comes with a seat cover for a little extra warmth. It has a shoulder strap making it easy to carry if you are hiking into your hunting spot. TIDEWE also placed quiet sponges underneath the armrests to reduce noise.
The chair’s height is adjustable which is nice if you’re kids are going to use it to. It also swivels 360 degrees giving you the ability to shoot in any direction without standing up. Underneath the seat cover, the chair is made with TechMesh material that will keep you cool on those warm days.
TIDEWE Hunting Chair Pros
- The lumbar support is great on this chair, and the armrests only add to the comfort you’ll feel. The chair offers plenty of room to move around, even for tall people.
- The seat cover included, plus the overall comfort of the chair eliminates the “dead butt” feeling you get sometimes.
- The legs and main pole of the seat are easy to adjust.
TIDEWE Hunting Chair Cons
- Due to weather conditions, the chair may still develop a squeak.
The BOG FieldPod Hunting chair another great hunting blind chair. This chair is heavy-duty but only weighs 22 lbs and can hold up to 300 lbs. It comes with an adjustable dead rest attachment for your rifle and can swivel 360 degrees allowing you to have a dead rest hold and shoot in any direction. The dead rest frame is fully adjustable allowing you to shoot a variety of rifles and even crossbows from it. All of this folds up nicely and has shoulder straps for easy carrying.
BOG ChairPod Hunting Chair Pros
- The chair simply folds down and can be carried on your back just like a backpack.
- It is very convenient to place your rifle on the included stand, and wait right there in a comfortable position to take your shot.
- The chair can swivel around 360 degrees easily, and the tension knob included lets you easily adjust the frame in no time.
BOG ChairPod Hunting Chair Cons
- The U-Shaped straps that hold your straps for the backpack feature are made of plastic and can break.
- Assembly instructions are hard to read and not very well-written- larger photos and text would have been ideal.
The Millennium G100 hunting blind chair is made from aluminum with a powder coat finish making it lightweight yet extremely durable. You can also purchase a shooting stick and bracket to mount on the chair if you would like a dead rest. Its height is adjustable, and it can swivel 360 degrees. Plus, it’s easy to pack in and out of your hunting spot, only weighing 8 pounds.
Millennium G100 Hunting Chair Pros
- G100 is exceptionally sturdy. It is a quality and durable chair with easily detached tripod legs that stow in a zipper pouch located below the seat.
- It was one of the quietest hunting chairs we reviewed.
- Assembly is easy and will only take a few minutes. All you do is push the legs into the seat, you don’t have to worry about screws or screwdrivers.
- Big and tall hunters will find that this chair is comfortable and supportive of their body types.
Millennium G100 Hunting Cons
- The chair is sometimes hard to close and could do well with a strap to keep it closed.
The Hawk Stealth hunting blind chair is heavy-duty. It’s made from steel tubing and has a powder coat finish. It offers a 360-degree silent spin which will allow you to shoot in any direction and be quiet at the same time. It folds up easily allowing you to pack it in and out of your hunting spot easily. It also has a contoured mesh backing with offers you back support in case you have to wait for a while before a deer steps out. The mesh is also breathable and durable.
Hawk Stealth Hunting Blind Chair Pros
- The chair is completely silent when you sit in it, plus it supports the lower back with ease.
- The chair is lightweight and easy to pick up and move.
- The great gray color blends in with your surroundings easily.
Hawk Stealth Hunting Blind Chair Cons
- Some users reported that they felt like the chair leaned to one side.
At first glance, you might think the BenchMaster hunting chair is just a regular old chair, but you would be wrong. It does look like just a 4-legged chair, but it has a lot more to offer than that. Each leg is adjustable, allowing you to sit on uneven ground. The seat rotates 360 degrees which allows you to shoot in any direction. It also has an adjustable gun rest to help you steady your shot. It is also one of the more comfortable chairs with foam padding in it which will allow you to sit longer if needed.
BenchMaster Hunting Blind Chair Pros
- Totally adjustable, which makes it great for all-day hunting adventures.
- Great rifle holder, it is removable in the event you don’t care for it.
- The seat is nice and heavy and will hold big and tall hunters.
BenchMaster Hunting Blind Chair Cons
- The Velcro located on the upper back fabric is not very strong, and only holds when you lean back into the chair. You may have to fix this yourself.
The Muddy MGS400 hunting chair is made from steel making it super durable. That doesn’t mean it’s heavy though. It weighs in at only 15 pounds but can hold up to 300 pounds. It can rotate 360 degrees allowing you to shoot in any direction. It also folds up easily and has a strap to help you pack it in and out of your hunting spot.
Muddy MGS400 Hunting Blind Chair Pros
- The chair is constructed of quality steel for durability in all conditions.
- The chair itself weighs just 15lbs but can hold 300lbs.
- It comes with a one-year warranty.
Muddy MGS400 Hunting Blind Chair Cons
- The bottom of the legs lacks pads for soil, as a result, the chair has a tendency to sink into the ground when being used.
The Hawk Big Denali Luxury hunting chair is exactly that, a large hunting chair. It’s perfect for big and tall hunters because of it’s XXL design. It comes with contoured mesh for back support and molded arm rests. It has larger feet on the chair preventing it from sinking in the mud and has adjustable legs to help you sit on uneven ground. This hunting chair can also swivel 360 degrees allowing you to shoot in any direction.
Hawk Big Denali Luxury Hunting Blind Chair Pros
- The chair offers you tons of room, as well as comfort and stability.
- The chair is heavy and durable.
- The seat fabric is breathable, comfortable, and the chair itself is quiet.
Hawk Big Denali Luxury Hunting Blind Chair Cons
- Back support brackets are a pain to put together and you will need a friend to help you do it.
How To Choose The Right Hunting Blind Chair
Materials: The materials you choose matter. You want to choose a chair that is odor resistant, so nothing smells you in the blind. The materials used also matter- if it’s a hot day, you might sweat while waiting in your blind, so make sure the chair helps you stay ventilated and cool.
Weight: The weight of these chairs really matters, because some of you are going to be carrying this chair across great distances before you finally come to your hunting spot. Others of you are fortunate enough to have the ability to hunt in your backyard.
The point is, you have to choose a chair that you can carry, but is not so heavy you are tired out when you reach the blind. Weight matters- after all, you want a chair that supports your body type and helps you feel comfortable when sitting for a few hours.
Attributes: Not all of these chairs are created equal. Some will have a rifle rest, others won’t. Also, think about the material of the seat. Do you hunt in a wet area? If so, you will want to choose a type of seat material that won’t absorb water, making it ideal for damp/moist settings. Closed-cell padding will help you avoid absorption of water.
You should also look at the different types of chairs as well. Low maintenance models are the L-shaped versions, and they fold easily and feel comfortable. But they lack stability in the legs. Meanwhile, some chairs are bucket-seat style, which could be the preferred seat for some of you hunters, and others have back, and neck supports.
Think about your own needs for comfort when buying the chair.
Camo Pattern: Most of these chairs come in a neutral color, but some of you might want a camo pattern if you plan on sitting outdoors as well as in your blind. Camo is always the way to go when hunting as it helps hide you better. If you plan on taking it out of your blind, do look for a camo pattern.
Brand Reputation: Some of these brands are brands you might know about; others you’ve never heard of. As a result, take a moment to look them up. All the brands featured here today have a reputation for quality.
For example, we didn’t know about the Muddy brand, but it turns out they are committed to quality and value- plus they are located in the great state of Texas.
Best Hunting Blind Chair FAQ’s
How to install the back support bars on the Hawk Big Denali Chair?
You will need help. You can also cut yourself a piece of wood to put in there instead of the included brackets.
Are these hunting chairs silent?
Yes, these are mostly silent. They really only make noise when you lean back in the chairs.
What is the weight capacity of these hunting chairs?
Most of these chairs can hold 300lbs and under.
Best Hunting Blind Chair Wrap-up
The three best hunting blind chairs we’ve seen so far today are the Big Hawk Denali hunting chair, the TideWe hunting chair, and the G100 Shooting Chair. These three hunting chairs offer the best in comfort, stability, and materials. All three of them have attributes that make them great. For example, the G100 offers a great rifle holder for the best in comfort.
Meanwhile, the Big Hawk Denali chair is perfect for people who are big and tall, offering a comfortable seat and all the swivel action you could want.
The TideWe hunting chair has feet that just don’t compare to others in terms of how stable and strong they are. All of these chairs are portable and can be moved around.
Even though these are our top three picks, any of the chairs you choose from the list will be sure to provide you hours of comfort and stability as you hunt.